What: Blockchers, an accelerator for SMEs working with blockchain/DLTs technologies
For whom: technological SME companies that:
- are developing a use-case for an end-user SME based on DLT (blockchain and similar).
- are legally established in one of the European Union countries or in the Horizon 2020 associated countries (Iceland, Norway, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia, and Armenia)
- have proposals linked to any of the following domains: Industry 4.0, Mobility & Transport, Food & Retail, Media, Legal & Compliance, Health, Energy or others
- From €3,000 up to €50,000Up equity-free per use case.
- Free access and support to Alastria DLT infrastructure.
- Coaching from top innovation management firms in Europe.
- Free access to a certificate programme by the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center (valued €5k).
- Match-making with investors to secure follow-up rounds.
- Being part of a pan-European initiative backed by the European Commission and supported by major players of the industry
How to apply: Applications should be submitted via this website
Deadline: 27th May 2019
Organizer: Blockchers: a project co-funded by the Horizon 2020 with an aim to facilitate the revolution of Distributed Ledge Technologies (DLT) across SMEs in Europe
More details and application form are available on the website