What: Copernicus Incubation Programme
a start-up or a team of entrepreneurs with the most commercially-promising and innovative business applications based on Copernicus data and services
- with a maximum of five years of operational history.
- set up in the EU/ Iceland/Norway (before receiving any funding from the programme but not necessarily before applying)
- the start-up is required to apply together with a support programme that agrees to incubate the start-up if it receives the funding
- 50 000 euro to finance winner’s incubation in an incubation/acceleration supporting organisation of their choice
- access to new networks, tools and promotion opportunities.
Deadline: 17 August 2018
Organiser: Copernicus (the European Programme for the establishment of a European capacity for Earth Observation)
More detail and application form at Copernicus Incubation website