What: Faster Capital Acceleration Programme (virtual programme)
- non technical founders who have an idea for IT start-up:
- for technical entrepreneurs who don’t have a full team to build the product
- access to: mentorship, marketing study, feasibility study, technical consultation, new sales channels and financing.
(for financing, Faster Capital helps to start-ups to improve how it presents itself, pitch it in front of investor networks and get their feedback to the start up. In case there is an interest, the founders will get a direct call from the investor)
- co-founding: Faster Capital is ready to co-fund the start-up and invest up to 2M per each start up.
What: Faster Capital Incubation Programme (virtual programme)
For whom: IT start-up with an investor. All parties must agree on co-funding and co-founding model that Faster Capital offers
- Acceleration Programme Benefits
- Cofunding: (FasterCapital is ready to co-fund the start-up and invest up to 2M per each start-up)
- Cofounding: (FasterCapital is going to be the technical co-founder and can help in the development of tech start-up_
- Access to Capital)
- Mentorship: Each project will have one mentor and several “stealth-mentors” appointed by FasterCapital to check the on going performance of our start-ups and suggest innovative ideas to the mentor.
- Access to Business Resources: (accounting, finance, marketing, HR or business development etc)
Deadline: 15th June 2018 (for both programmes)
Organiser: Faster Capital – an investment found with its own acceleration programme
More detail and application form at the organiser’s website.