What: V4 Startup Force – a development programme in Budapest, connected with a mobility and networking tour in the V4 countries
- are located in the V4 region (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia or Czech Republic) and one of the founders has a citizenship of one of the four countries.
- have a client and are able to work on a pilot project
- can offer a product or service that is future-proof and can have an added value for corporate partners
- have a real impact on society
Due to the specificity of the programme, at least two people from the applying team should be ready to spend 7 days in Budapest and 10 more days in the V4 countries
Being qualified for the programme guarantees:
- a 7-day long training and personalized mentoring in a coworking space (Budapest)
- tour in V4 countries and at least 3 business meetings per country (12 altogether)
- networking (access to Design Terminal’s Alumni, professional partners and a community of other similar start-ups)
- a chance to enter the international market
How to apply: Applications should be submitted via the website of the programme
Costs: Participation is free. All the costs will be covered by the organizer. Additionally the participants receive scholarship.
Deadline: 31st March 2019
Organizer: Design Terminal (Hungary) together with regional partners: MIT Enterprise Forum (Poland), UP21 incubator (Czech Republic) and Campus (Slovakia)
More details and application form are available on the V4 Startup Force website