What: The pre-accelerator programme held in Northern Ireland, Spain and Poland to develop innovations in agri-food sector.
For whom: Teams (at least two members) who:
- are developing an innovation set to make a big impact on any part of the food sector (the team might have set up a start-up or might have an idea for a start-up/ spin-off)
- have not previously been awarded funding totalling more than 100,000 Euros to support market validation of your idea or innovation
Benefits: At each location, entrepreneurs will receive
- training at a 4-day residential Bootcamp (in June/July)
- reimbursement of travel costs to go out and speak to potential customers
- mentorship by leading agri-food sector players
- the opportunity to pitch validated business idea to a panel of industry experts
- the opportunity to win equity-free cash prizes (up to €20,000)
How to apply: Applications should be submitted via this website
Costs: Participation is free.
Deadline: 26th April 2019
Organizer: EIT Food
More details and application form are available on the website